Alexander George Cox
Animator, Illustrator, Artist, London, UK
Short Bio: Currently working as a 2D animator at the company Gamesys in London where I work on various projects that consist of either animating characters, producing 2D FX animation or story-boarding. A heavily focused individual with a drive too keep improving on learning the principles of animation.
Director, Character Designer, Character Animator & Compositor. The Arts
University College at Bournemouth.
Title of Production: The Honey Plot – Present
UK October 2011 – July 2012
FX Animator, Colourist & Compositor, The Arts University College at
Title of Production: Light Thief
UK, October 2010 – June 2011
Animated 2D FX, composited and coloured using toonboom.
Assistant, The Arts University College at Bournemouth
Title of Production: Barryʼs Ices
UK, January – 2010
Worked as an inbetweener & clean-up artist on a third year graduation film.
- BA Hons Animation Production at Arts University Bournemouth
- 2009 – 2012 Bournemouth, GB
- BTEC National Diploma in Art and Design (Interactive Media) at South East Essex College
- 2007 – 2009 Southend-on-Sea, GB
- Best Student Animation Award 2012, Royal Television Society
- Apple Achievement Award for Best Animation, South East Essex College Atrium
- The Leigh Art Trail at Studio 13, Leigh-On-Sea
- 2D Animation
- Toon Boom Harmony
- Adobe CS5 Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Adobe Flash CS5